Car & minivan tours
PICTURESQUE BUDVA AND BEAUTIFUL ISLAND SV.STEPHAN
- Departure from Kotor or agreed point ( 09:00, 12:00, 15:00)
- Driving to the old town Budva – 30 minutes
- Panoramic view of the old town Budva – 10 minutes
- Visiting old town Budva – 60 minutes
- Driving to the small islet Sv. Stephan - 20 minutes
- Panoramic view of the islet Sv.Stephan - 10 minutes
- Return to Kotor via old road - 35 minutes
- Panoramic view of the Kotor bay - 10 minutes
Budva is a city of charismatic beauty and interesting history which should be on your travel list. With a panoramic view of the old city and the magnificent island of St. Stephen, this tour is exactly what you need to spice up your vacation.
To begin this adventure, you'll find yourself in Kotor. Our first stop is Budva, enriched with history, architecture, and modern content. Furthermore, the panoramic view of the old city and the island of St. Nicholas is sure to please all your senses.
According to legend, Budva was established by Kadmo, the ruler of Thiva. The tour around the old city in Budva implies a stroll along cobbled streets which whisper of its rich history, guaranteed to give you a sense of bliss. The panoramic view from the fortress of St. Mary - a popular citadel is, without doubt, a must-see.
After a thorough look around the city, we will head towards St. Stephen looking for even more breathtaking viewpoints. This island is a true gem of the Montenegrin coast. It is said that your heart speeds up while gazing onto its stone walls and the restless sea. Why don't you experience it for yourself?
THINGS TO NOTE:
Duration: 3 hours
What to bring: camera, mobile phone, hat, sunglasses, jacket for chilly weather
Including: Transport by car or minivan, WIFI, bottle of water, English speaking licensed driver, insurance
Not including: Food , other drinks