- Departure from Kotor early morning
- Driving to the islet Lady of the Rock – 40 minutes
- Visiting islet Lady of the Rock - 30 minutes
- Driving towards blue cave – 80 minutes
- Short stop inside ex submarine base - 15 minutes
- Panoramic view of island Mamula – 15 minutes
- Swimming and snorkeling inside blue cave – 45 minutes
- Driving to the old town Herceg Novi – 45 minutes
- Visiting old town Herceg Novi – 90 minutes
- Return to Perast old town – 70 minutes
- Visiting old town Perast - 40 minutes
- Additional swim time on the beach or from the boat – 60 minutes
- Return to Kotor – 30 minutes
This daylong trip ensures a complete experience of the natural beauties of the Bay of Kotor and historical landmarks. The pleasure of traveling by sea, swimming, diving, walking around Herceg Novi, the island, and old Perast.
To start this adventure we find ourselves in Kotor very early in the morning, boarding a comfortable boat. Our first stop is the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks where you'll be able to walk around and enjoy the view of the sea and nearby mountains.
Afterward, we make our way to the Blue cave, a cave of exceptional beauty which represents true hedonistic heaven. We make a stop at Mamula island on the way, known for its old Austro-Hungarian fortress and its walls. We also take a look at a submarine base.
The Blue cave, our next stop, got its name for its blue gleam coming to form the depths of the sea like an optical illusion. This happens because the sunlight refracts at just the right angle, making the water a bright blue color. The cave has 2 entrances which can be accessed by boat. Its interior is quite fascinating as well. All of the guests get a chance to bathe in the light blue, crystal clear water of the Blue cave.
Next attraction is Herceg Novi, one of the most beautiful cities in the Adriatic sea. It is situated between a high mountain called Orjen and the entrance of the Bay of Kotor. Start from the town's square and the famous tower "with a clock", visit the surrounding stone streets and the church of the old city and then head down to Pet Danica walkway along the sea. In the center of the walkway lays the city port Škver, the medieval fort of Forte Mare, and the Turkish fort Kanil Kula.
On the way back to Kotor, we'll make a quick detour to the ancient city of Perast where you can enjoy the beautiful ambiance of stone palaces and the fantastic view onto the sea and mountains.
THINGS TO NOTE:
Duration: 9 hours
What to bring: Camera or mobile phone, hat, sunglasses, sun cram , swimsuits , towel , jacket for chilly weather
Including: WIFI, drinks( beer , water , juice) , transport by boat, snorkeling equipments, insurance ,English speaking licensed skipper, fruits, sandwich ( cheese and ham )
Not including: other food , entrance fee to the museum ( islet Lady of the Rock )